1. The procedure and methods of delivery of Orders are indicated on the website of the online store. The buyer independently chooses the delivery method.
2. Due to the fact that the Buyer independently decides on the choice of the delivery method, the ownership of the Order, as well as the risk of accidental loss or damage, passes to the Buyer from the moment the Order is handed over to the carrier (courier service).
3. Responsibility for the loss, damage (damage), shortage of the Goods, as well as violation of the delivery time shall be borne by the carrier chosen by the Buyer. The seller is not responsible for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of his obligations, in the event of force majeure circumstances, delay in the delivery of items by post (courier) registration.
4. When accepting the Order from the carrier, the Buyer is obliged to inspect the Goods in order to identify possible defects and deficiencies. If during acceptance no defects and deficiencies are revealed, then the Order is considered to be executed properly and in full accordance with the declared quality.
5. In the event that the delivery was made within the terms established by the Rules, but the Order was not accepted by the Buyer due to his fault, the subsequent delivery is made on a new date agreed with the Seller, after the Buyer re-pays the cost of services for the delivery of the Goods. The Goods not received by the Buyer are sent back to the Seller.
6. The Buyer has the right to refuse the ordered Goods at any time before receiving it, and after receiving it – within 7 days. The return of the Goods of good quality is possible if the specified Goods were not in use, their presentation, consumer properties, seals, factory labels are preserved, and there is also a consignment note or sales receipt or cash register receipt, or another document confirming payment for the specified Goods. In the case of the Goods of inadequate quality, the Buyer has the right to refuse to execute the Agreement, return the Goods and demand a refund of the amount of money paid for the Goods.
7. The return of the Goods through the Courier delivering the Order to the Buyer, and other non-agreed methods is not made. Postage, subject to the return of the Goods of good quality, must be paid and carried out at the expense of the Buyer. Cash on delivery of the returned Goods is not allowed. If the Buyer refuses the Goods of proper quality, the Buyer will be refunded the amount paid under the Agreement, excluding the costs of delivery of the Goods, no later than 10 (ten) working days from the date of receipt of the relevant requirements from the Buyer and the return of the Goods.
8. The conditions and procedure for the return of the Goods of inadequate quality must be agreed between the Buyer and the Seller through the communication channels specified in clause 2.1. Rules additionally. Depending on the desire of the Buyer, the Goods of inadequate quality can be replaced or the amount paid for the Goods can be returned. Postage, subject to the return of the Goods of inadequate quality, must be paid and carried out at the expense of the Buyer, after which the paid amount is returned to the Buyer by the Seller, no later than 10 (ten) working days from the date of receipt of the relevant requirements from the Buyer and the return of the Goods.